This season's trend is all about blouses under jumpers, or collared jumpers. This is my take on the trend, I have chosen a blouse from Asos, a cream one with all over studs and jewels including on the corner of the collar. This blouse will go with any jumper. For a more interesting way try a patterned blouse with a plain jumper to add a bit of jazz.
My jumpers include:
Red and black brushed loose New Look. Necklace Forever 21
Black and white Loose New Look. Necklace New Look
Cream Vintage grand-dad fit
Pink loosing fitting with tight bottom Forever 21
Blue and white woven tight Top Shop
I love my vintage jumper as it's so cuddling and warm but I think with this particular blouse it looks too light so I think the black and white one looks best.
What do you think?
What's your favourite jumper you own?
Jemma
ox












Love the third and the fifth outfit!
ReplyDeleteThe Black Maze