Pages - Menu

Monday, 7 October 2013

Love Pink Boutique

So as many of you have probably seen before over the summer I did an intern with Love Pink Boutique, a fashion label selling young ladies clothing. I had to finish my intern in September as I was going back to Uni and couldn't keep coming back. However since I have been back I have kept in touch with them and kept up to date with what's happening. They've just had a photo shoot with the amazing Talia White Photography, they're recently uploading some new stock onto their website lovepinkboutique.com, take a look they've also got student discount for a limited time! Or like their facebook, with constant styling tips and competitions, it's worth a like - https://www.facebook.com/LovePinkBoutiqueHQ
My dress was given to me as a thank you from the company for helping them, its their Maxine Dress in Black £30 with embellished neckline and loose fitted style, it's a real nice fit and think it looks nice on too, simple but classy at the same time. I dressed it with my New Look spiked heeled boots and my ice watch for something on my wrists, I had my hair up to show off the collar.
If you would like to get your own Maxine Dress or look at their other products click here
Jemma
ox






No comments:

Post a Comment