Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 23 October 2013

Check Mate

I went out for a friend's 21st birthday on Saturday and this was my outfit. I had brought his top months ago but not found anything that goes with it, then I decided to treat myself to a pair of new trousers. I knew I wanted high waisted with the top being cropped so my mission was to find some. I love checked pattern at the minute so I saw these on Asos and wanted them. I loved them when they came but they were sooo tight! It was definitely a breathing in situation as didn't have time to take them back, but by the end of the night I was used to it. I love this cropped black top too from Boohoo, it's polo neck which I'm in love with at the minute too. I matched my Boohoo black and white heels and some black and white earrings with a big bunned hair. I love this outfit for the fact I look dressed up without being cold, makes a nice change. 
Hope you had a good weekend too!
Jemma
ox




Top: Boohoo
Trousers: Asos
Shoes: Asos

This is my nail art I did for the night, I decided to go with the theme of checked, I did this by mixing together a dark grey and pearl nail varnish to the bottom coat then a got some foiled stripes from eBay which I put on randomly to create this pattern. 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute and stunning style of you.

    Best Regards
    Alina
    ismodo.com

    ReplyDelete