Today I wore Next grey 'spray on' jeans, New Look wet lock top, F & F at Tesco tweed and wet look jacket with New Look cut out heeled boots, accessories are from Next, necklace and bag is from T K Maxx. I love this jacket from Tesco's. Its so easy to wear and its perfect for sunny but cold Autumn days. It can be dressed up or worn down like how I have done it. In this photo I had just dyed my hair too, I personally think it looks too dark compared to what it was like, but I'm getting used to it! I think this bag has got to be my favourite bag I have purchased, it's the perfect size to use at uni but still looks small enough to not look like a suitcase on me.
If you had this Jacket, what would you do with it, I need some inspiration on different ways to wear it?
Jemma
ox






No comments:
Post a Comment