I know that the 80's trend was 'sooo last season' but I just can't help but wish I was born in the 80's! I love the music, the films, the fashion, I'm a definite clone of my Mother's. So this is my take on skin tight shiny pants - like ones seen in Grease - and extremely baggy shirts everyone wore during that decade. My favourite thing about this outfit is the shirt. It's so versatile and can be worn the same day but to made to look like a complete different outfit - the other day I wore it long with a black belt around with the waist with black skinny jeans - The coat is from Oasis, a gift from my parents last Christmas, it is a bit big on me but its a naturally big coat you can't even tell, so I just made an extra hole in belt and it looks fine. The disco pants are from Republic, I know they're pretty much closed down but they're the best disco pants I had found on the high street as with having a big ass - not complaining - they usually ripped but these are still going strong after a year. My shoes are my New Look cut out boots and my bag is from T K Maxx.
This outfit is easy to dress up for town with a pair of statement red heels and a black clutch. My disco pants will be staying in my wardrobe until it's socially acceptable (hopefully for at least a year). I also have a pair of red ones, but I fell they're a bit christmassy so just come out for special occasions during the festive seasons.
What do you think to the 80's trend we were loving last season?
Jemma
ox




No comments:
Post a Comment