Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Outfit Post

I haven't posted in ages! I'm moving back to uni next week so it's been a manic time packing, getting stuff ready. I've also finally finished working in Melton, so I'm officially already to go back to sunny Northampton. I've also managed to finally buy a car! Wooo, it is only a little and old ford fiesta but it's going to get me from a to b so I'm a very happy girl at the minute :). Hence the reason I've barely been on here, but hopefully I'll have many posts to come as I've got a wedding coming up this weekend, then I go to uni then I go on holiday in Egypt! So I'll be boring you with all my different outfits! 
Anyway, back to this outfit. This is what I wore to my intern the other day:
Blouse: Primark
Necklace: New Look
Jeans: River Island
Shoes: New Look
Bag: River Island
I love this necklace! I got it as a present from a friend for my birthday and I've been finding it hard to wear it with things as it's so big, but have to say, love it with this blouse. I've worn these jeans quite a bit, but they're so comfy and I love how high waisted they are as well. 
Keep an eye out for my other new posts coming soon!
Jemma
ox




No comments:

Post a Comment