Pages - Menu

Monday, 16 September 2013

Wedding Bells Are Ringing

At the weekend my Auntie and Uncle finally got married! After being together for 23 years and knowing each other since primary school they finally tied the knot! None of us thought it would ever happen so when my Uncle proposed it was massive shock and the excitement started. A year one and the wedding was here. 
I had brought a dress from A X Paris months ago but I after some hard work and becoming a gym freak I lost some weight and decided I needed a new dress (any excuse). It was so hard after loving my dress so much it was going to take something special to replace it. So I had been browsing on ASOS quite a lot and came across this dress in the petites section which was perfect considering how small I am. I brought it for £30, tried it on and knew straight away it was the right choice! After getting Ivory shoes and bag I felt ready.

I thought I'd put my hair up as it was a high neck and wanted to make my face look slimmer. I also decided on long simple earrings as I didn't need a necklace and my Ice Watch for something on my wrist. 
I love the dress so much and had many compliments on the day and after uploading them on Facebook too. 
A very special day and happy it finally happened!
Make sure you keep an eye out as I'm back at uni this week, so will be busy posting more pictures of my new house and the nights out pretending to be freshers!
Jemma
ox

Me and T




Me and the Boyfriend, He scrubs up well!


Me and The Bride, My Beautiful Aunti


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos just love your nails so pretty! looks like you had a great time x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete