Pages - Menu

Thursday, 29 August 2013

Jumpsuit Loving

Yesterday, I went to my intern and this was my outfit. I have also included how to dress it up. I've had a busy week again. Been looking for cars this week as got a new job so been busy looking for cars. It's so hard to find something under £700! Anyway this is my outfit I wore it two ways:
Jumpsuit: Miss Selfridge 
Belt: Primark
Day time: 
Bag: eBay
Shoes: New Look
Night Time:
Bag: Peacocks
Shoes: Love Label
I love this jumpsuit so much! My boyfriend brought it for me as a little present, bless him, the only thing is to get into it I have to get someone else do undo the buttons on the back, slightly awkward when I needed a wee at work. Also why I don't think I'd dear with it in town as I can imagine what it'll be like drunk and trying to undo the buttons = disaster! Apart from that I love the colour and the print on it. It's so easy to wear and really comfortable, even better that I had to have a size 6, it's also not too long which the first playsuit I have tried on without looking like a child in adult's clothing. 
If I was to wear it out I'd keep my hair up but add some big statement earrings and nice tall heels to make me look taller. I'd defiantly recommend everyone to get a jumpsuit! 
Jemma
ox



    




   


  

       



 

No comments:

Post a Comment