Pages - Menu

Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Hen Weekend!

At the weekend it was my Aunties Hen party. We went to Sherwood forest, had a cute cottage with 8 of us from Friday to Sunday. It's not like a Hen party you're thinking off, it was a chilled out, relaxed weekend, spending most of the day eating! I've come away feeling like I literally can't eat anymore! So on the Friday we arrived, relaxed then just had dinner in then on the Saturday we went out looked around Sherwood forest, then went out Saturday to a really nice pub/restaurant, the food was lovely! This is what I wore Saturday night to the meal;
Dress: Forever 21 
Belt: Primark
Shoes: New Look
I have never been too sure of the high/low trend but actually when I put the dress on I loved it. I've always thought it made me look smaller as I could never find a dress with the back short enough it's not dragging on the floor. I also love the wrap around front, think it's really flattering and easy to wear. Coral is one of my favourite colours at the minute, love it! Have to say looks nicer with a tan, but the weather's not been fantastic so didn't get the chance to :(
The wedding is in September so I'm sure you'll be seeing my outfit for that too! 
Hope everyone had a good weekend and bank holiday! 
Jemma
ox
Left to Right: Me, My Auntie, Auntie's Mum, My Sister, My Other Auntie, My Mum.




My Sister




No comments:

Post a Comment