Went out an lovely dinner date with the boyfriend to an Indian restaurant and this is what I wore:
Cami: Primark
Leather Look Leggings: Topshop
Bag: Boohoo
Shoes: Love Label
Necklace: M & Co.
The meal was lovely but I have no idea why I on earth I wore a white top?! Literally picked up the spoon the curry went everywhere! My top looked dotty yellow I was not impressed, but thank goodness I have an amazing Mother who managed to get it out without a trace - phew! Apart from that the meal was lovely and nice to be wined and dined.
I love these cami's with spaghetti straps that are in at the minute and this Primark one was only £5,absolute bargain compared to like Topshop who are selling them for £18 for the exact thing. I love these shoes too, they were new, bit of a bargain from eBay - 99p brand new with tag, can't do anything better than that really.
Got another busy week planned, working then an interview on Thursday to try and get a new job nearer to Northampton, wish me luck! Then at the weekend I'm off to a hen party, won't be a mad one though as it's my auntie so it's family but I'm sure they'll still be pictures and plenty of blog posts about the days. I'll speak to you soon.
Jemma
ox






No comments:
Post a Comment