Pages - Menu

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Skorts - Back in Fashion

 


Skort: eBay
Strappy Cami: Primark
Heels: Dune

My outfit from tonight's visit to the cinema. I went to go see Dispicable Me 2, was funny even though I haven't watched the first one it was a laugh and made me want to watch the first one. In the day time I went to the zoo, where I made friends with an over friendly Chimpanzee, he seemed far too interested in me but it was rather funny!
I love these new skorts I'm starting to see around, they're selling them in Zara for a lot more then what mine was, at a bargain of a fiver on eBay it was a Must have! I also love the colour of this one, I seem to love coral at the minute. The top is from when I went to Primark shopping with my friend on Tuesday, didn't end up getting a lot as Primark was half close for a refit, so having to go back (shame). The shoes I also brought from eBay, never worn Dune shoes 99p, can't go wrong!
I seem to be loving eBay at the minute, always can find some real good bargains on there, and I've listed some of my old clothes, making room for the many new clothes I keep buying! 
How would you wear this skort if you had one?
Jemma
ox


No comments:

Post a Comment