Today I wore a blue and white gradient chiffon blouse with white floral patterned straight leg trousers with white and black flats. I love these trousers, they're high waisted so would be good for evening wear with a pair of heels to dress it up, the only thing is I'm normally a size 8 but they seemed quite big, might be because I'm used to skinny fit or because they were different material but just to warn anybody wanting to buy them. But apart from that the trousers are really nice to wear, comfortable and look nice on.
Today's been a bit of a mad day, we had a shoot with Love Pink Boutique with a new model so it's a been a bit rush get everything done then I spend the rest of the day sorting orders, so plenty to do but it's kept me busy which I prefer, makes the days go faster.
Hope you've had a good day too, mid week we can start counting down the days to the weekend now :)
Jemma
oxo


that blouse is gorgeous! :)
ReplyDeletelife-of-libby.blogspot.co.uk x
Thank you :) It's from Boohoo.com
DeleteJemma
oxo