
Today I am wearing:
H & M cream and pink blouse
Boohoo.com light blue jeans
Primark shoes
River Island Bag
Accessorize Necklace
Sorry for the lack of posts the past couple of days, it was a busy weekend! Saturday unfortunately I had work for 10 hours then Sunday me and my mum did a car boot it seemed like a really good idea at the time, but getting up at 6 am was not my idea of fun! But after getting over the lack of sleep it was actually a good day, we managed to get just over £200 which is good to say for stuff we'd normally just chuck we made money out of, so with the money we've decided to go the zoo on Thursday, which I'm actually quite excited about!
Today I have been working with Love Pink Boutique again, it's nearly the launch of their website so it's all very manic at the minute getting every thing done, but it's good for as it makes the time go faster. I was looking at the calender today and I realised it's nearly September already, this time in a month I'll be going back to uni! I'm excited to go back, see everyone again and go back to having something to do, but I also know I'll miss everyone again, but I'm sure It'll be fine and I'll still them all.
I am also looking forward to tomorrow, I am meeting my college friend for some food and shopping, which I cannot wait as it seems too long since I've seen her and I have been shopping, so I'm sure I'll have lots to show you when I get back.
Well I hope you've all had a good weekend!
Well I hope you've all had a good weekend!
Jemma
ox




No comments:
Post a Comment