Pages - Menu

Monday, 5 August 2013

DIY Nail Art

 Nail art is becoming a massive trend. I love to try out different patterns as I have a nail art set from Argos but because they're only the nail varnish with pens and thin brushes I find it really hard to do small patterns on myself, especially the right hand as I'm right handed. So I thought I'd cheat and look on eBay for some nail art stickers. There are loads! All different patterns sizes prices etc, I found the cheapest one where you get 10 different shapes each with different patterns on them, in black, white and colour, it was 99p for all of them, so a massive bargain! The 3D bows are also from eBay, £2 you got a mixture of colours.

The stickers are really easy to use, I just painted 3 layers off Rimmel 60 seconds in 730 silver bullet, then once dried I chose the pattern and placed it in the corner of each nail apart from one. That one I placed a small amount of white nail varnish on the corner and stuck on the bow, they're quite big so I feel like I'm having to be careful but for a night out or a wedding they're perfect. After that I just added a clear top coat and I was finished. 
I think the finish looks really professional but only took my about 10 minutes including giving time for the nail varnish to dry in between each coat - new nail varnish dries a lot faster. 

What's your favourite nail art designs?
Jemma
oxo








1 comment:

  1. Great post, I'm so bad at nail art though!

    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or gfc, let me know on my blog?

    kristasclothes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete