So finally I've had a day off! Been so ridiculously busy lately, nice to have a day off whilst it's still sunny and be able to enjoy a bit of sunshine! I love this skirt, I saw it when shopping for something else and just knew it was mine! It's so summery and easy to wear, I've worn it as a going out outfit as well, so versatile as well! I found it difficult what to wear the skirt with so when I saw this shirt in h and m it was also an easy buy, it's amazing how easy it is to buy a spontaneous whole new outfit! The perks of being a student, hay!
Today I'm wearing:
Skirt: Primark
Top: H and m
Watch: Ice Watch
Pearl Bracelet: Thomas Sabo
Sun Glasses: Specsavers (they have special lenses in them)
Hopefully I'll get to enjoy some sunshine over the weekend, planning on going to the beach, if the weather stays!
Enjoy the rest of your week
Jemma
oxo



No comments:
Post a Comment