Pages - Menu

Monday, 15 July 2013

At The Beach I Wore

Yesterday I went to Skegness. Haven't been for years so decided to go for a day out, it was a bit hot and we all got a bit burnt, but it was defiantly worth it! Have to say though I'm a sucker for 2 p machines, spent far too money trying to get tacky bracelet's and key ring's, but hay, isn't that what seaside towns all about?! 
So Saturday night we had the tough decision what to wear, we weren't sure what the weather was going to be like and knew we were going to want to wear something comfortable. So I decided on this Primark playsuit, thought it looked summery without making everyone stare at me in all over the top colours! I love this as it's so cool in the warmth and I'm not half naked! 
 Here is my day at the beach essentials. Have to have the sun cream, I love this Malibu dry oil, it smells of coconut so not like other sun creams that can smell slightly off. The after sun is from Nivea with added cooling stuff so nice on sun burns! 
Hope you had a good weekend too, more posts coming this week, if the weather keeps up, more summery outfits. 
Thanks for looking :)
Much Love
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment