Here we see the cheaper version, with the dress in the Select Sale it's even better! I also love these court shoes as because I am quite small I love heels that are a bit bigger but then my feet kill, so these are high enough for me to be 'average' height without them being over the top and looking ridiculous! I'm also loving the currently classic court shoe that has made it's was back in, making any outfit look classier.
This is the for the person with the bigger price range, of course they say 'you get what you pay for' so therefore I'm sure the quality is better and will probably last longer but with trends like this it's quite often 'throw away fashion' so why pay a lot of money to wear it for one season?
However I do love this version of the dress it seems to fit a bit nicer on the model and still at only £18 it's still a pretty good bargain! I've always wanted a Cambridge Satchel Company bag but I think I'll only be getting one for a treat from myself or the boyfriend, so hopefully if I keep hinting a enough to him, I'll be able to show you some photo's of my own one day (we can hope).
Tell me what you think of each style, Would you spend that little bit more for a better quality outfit?
Jemma
oxo



No comments:
Post a Comment