Pages - Menu

Saturday, 6 July 2013

If I Could I Would - My H & M Wishlist

So I'm currently broke but it doesn't stop me window shopping and wishful thinking of the things if I had the money I'd buy! So I've wanted to white jeans forever, I've seen a few people wear them and they seem to be coming back on trend, I especially like them during this weather as they look summery but can be worn any time, these ones are also a bargain at only £9.99! So then I had to decide whether to go for an evening or day time look and decided and mixture of both to show people a day to night outfit which is always handy in this weather, spending the day in the sun the ending up going for 'a' drink, which turns into one too many but still looking good at the end of a long day. I was looking through H & M shirts and blouses and saw this top, I love the pattern and the fact its a cool material makes it practical. The blazer I decided would be practical if wanted to be worn in the evening as I find blazer's dress up any outfit. Then it was just the shoes, already knew I wanted a matching pair of heels so when I saw these I just knew these would complete the outfit!

I love this outfit so much just wish I had the money to buy it, but it is payday next week, maybe I'll have to treat myself! If not the whole outfit defiantly the jeans! 
Keep coming back for more outfit ideas and opinions, it's meant to be a hot one this next week so hopefully I'll be able to get in some summer styles in.
Thank you for looking!

Jemma
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment