Also, I announced on Facebook that I had started a blog and my friend from school said about her blog, so if you're interested in reading about an honest opinion and experience of University life then take a look, I have to say it's very interesting to read! Take a look - http://starryeyedspecs.wordpress.com/
Wednesday, 26 June 2013
Nail Art
So I've been pretty bored today, spent the day reading (again) and sitting in the garden (again) - sometimes I think i'm becoming an old aged pensioner over the summer - so I decided to look through some nail art ideas and decided to have a go at one, I came across a similar pattern to this, I liked the idea of having different pattern on different nails. I also love the background colour! The background colour I used is: Rimmel I Heart Lasting Finish in 703 Pear Drop. I use the Rio Professional Art Set you can buy from Argos for the detailing for most of my designs as they're easier to use as they have thin brushes and a pen attached. I use the Models Own NP133 Indian Ocean to make the nail varnish glittery. I think this is a really cute girly design and will defiantly be attempting this again another time!
Also, I announced on Facebook that I had started a blog and my friend from school said about her blog, so if you're interested in reading about an honest opinion and experience of University life then take a look, I have to say it's very interesting to read! Take a look - http://starryeyedspecs.wordpress.com/
Also, I announced on Facebook that I had started a blog and my friend from school said about her blog, so if you're interested in reading about an honest opinion and experience of University life then take a look, I have to say it's very interesting to read! Take a look - http://starryeyedspecs.wordpress.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment