Pages - Menu

Friday, 28 June 2013

Festival Season

So I was looking at some Glastonbury pictures of the celebs outfits and came across this picture Millie Mackintosh had put up on Instagram and I just loved her look! So I decided to do my take on her look for a probably lot cheaper price! So after raiding my wardrobe I dug out this similar outfit..












So I'm wearing my Topshop black effect high waisted shorts, with Boohoo.com turtle neck long sleeved black cropped top, on top is Primark denim effect shirt, then I accessorized it with my Dorothy Perkins large gold necklace, and off course at any festival the wellies are most have!



Personally if I were to go to a festival I'd buy some fancier wellies, such as patterned or Hunter ones but this is all I had at the time. I love the heeled wellies Hunter have done in the past, adding a bit of class to wellies seeing as they're not the nicest of shoes!
I'd love to experience a festival but I just don't know if I could cope with the lack of hygiene, maybe one day though!

There are so many different ways you see people dress up for festivals but I'd say one of the best dressed is Alexa Chung, she always seems to look so good even in shorts and shirts!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and everyone at Glasto has fab time, kind of jealous of you all!

Jemma xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment