So I decided to start up a blog after doing one for the company LovePinkBoutique I work for and decided to set up my own one! I thought I'd start with what I was wearing today. I have had to collect my keys for my new house in Northampton so have spent the day moving all of my stuff, which you don't realise how much stuff you accumulate when you can store things in two houses! It was also fun finding stuff from when I first started uni and remembering the memories behind it.
I have enjoyed the sunshine I bit too though, trying to make the most of it whilst it's here, as we all know it's not! I spent the afternoon reading this very gripping book, it's such an addictive story it's hard to put down! So with the sunshine out I decided I'll get out the cropped top! With my high-waisted, super skinny jeans from River Island I think it looks a bit classier then having my whole belly out! the top is from Topshop, it is sleeveless so great for night time too. It was a bit chilly when the sun went in so added my New Look casual blazer to it too. The jeans I rolled up to make them look a bit more summery and plus the fact I'm so small all jeans look too big on me if not! I thought the top looked a bit plain so I added my chunky silver necklace from Forever 21. The shoes are from River Island too, originally I brought them for my sister, but I think I wear them more often - oh well! The bag is also from River Island which my boyfriend brought for my for me birthday this month, have to say he has good taste and it's perfect size for day time as I can loads in there and put on my shoulder if it gets too heavy.
I do like the outfit and everything wasn't that expensive so overall it's quite good!
Hope you've enjoyed my first post and will come back again!
Much Love
xoxox






No comments:
Post a Comment