So Saturday it was my best friends birthday! Finally catching us all up and turning 20! We're no longer teenagers, so scary! We went out in my home town of Melton and got VIP tables - hence the champagne - I wore a cut green cut out dress I brought from Ebay was only £3 absolute bargain! The necklace was from a Newlife pop-up charity shop also £3 so another absolute bargain, the shoes are as shown before from Boohoo.com. The dress was really easy to wear as it was loose fitting and nice material so was nice and cool, I've never been a fan off cut-out as always been worried it wouldn't suit me but it wasn't such a big cut-out so felt a bit more comfortable.
We had a really good night and looking forward to another week!
Hope to see you all soon :)
Jemma
oxo



No comments:
Post a Comment