Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Working with Love Pink Boutique

So as many of you know I have been working Love Pink Boutique helping them market their company and get a wider audience. So far has been amazing! Today we had loads of new stock come in and I was asked to look through and see what I liked. I loved the colour of the shirt and loved the chain detailing on the collar. The colour wine is amazing! It's so easy to wear, and they have so much stock coming in this colour, I think I know where my next pay check is going to go! 
The shirt will soon be available, more will be posted when I know everything is online, make sure you keep coming back to know more gossip! In the mean time look at their asos marketplace (details on my other page)
Jemma
ox



Leather look leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Shirt: Love Pink Boutique


No comments:

Post a Comment