Pages - Menu

Monday, 22 July 2013

Yesterday's Outfit - Blue Gradient









 So yesterday was my dad's birthday, we had a bbq even with the turn of cold weather we powered on through and thankfully no rain came! There was a few friends round so wanted to dress up a bit as I like to dress up and felt I deserved to after running the Race for Life! So this is what I wore: I brought the top from Boohoo.com, its so easy to wear and really nice material, the jeans are my River Island, high wasted ones. The shoes are also Boohoo.com. I like this top as gradient is a massive upcoming trend! I've been seeing it everywhere! so make sure you watch out for that one! I like this gradient as it's not too much, I've soon some where the gradient isn't blended well, just looks like a skirt and top sewn together, not nice in my opinion. The top has many different colours so easy to wear with any colour bottoms really! 
So hope you've all had a good weekend! and your monday's not been too blue
Jemma
oxo

No comments:

Post a Comment