Pages - Menu

Sunday, 21 July 2013

Cancer We're Coming To Get You!

So today I did the Race for Life at Loughborough! I only did the 5km as I thought if I tempted the 10km I'd probably be dead by the end! I was a bit worried about it this morning, when we first joined up I was going to the gym three times a week but the past three weeks I haven't been once! oops - but I managed it and did it in 38.05! Personal best for me so have to say I'm very proud!
Anybody thinking of doing the race for life, I'd defiantly recommend it, it's such a good atmosphere, even if you don't run just to support, there's so much to do and everyone's in such high spirits, even weather's crap like it was today! So I'd defiantly say do it!
Just a quick thank you to everyone who has helped us raise over £1000 for Cancer Research and to all of our family and friends for the support! 
Jemma
oxo

Pre-Race!

PreRace - Raring to go!

Me and Sherri raised over £1000! 

Post Race,  Looking tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment