Pages - Menu

Wednesday, 22 January 2014

The Shift Dress


So I've wanted a shift dress for sooo long but with only being 5ft 3" and a size 6/8 it's hard to find one without it drowning me. So after for searching for so long I finally found one in the kids section in New Look. I thought it was going to be stupidly short but it wasn't and I looove the colour of this one too! It was only £12 as well soo much cheaper than any from the adults section, which I didn't mind paying what they actually are! I wore it with white heeled court shoes and a white clutch bag, making it look sophisticated and defiantly not something a 12 year old would wear (we hope). 
What do you think to shift dresses?
Jemma 

ox





1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of this shift dress, it really suites you and definitely doesn't drown you haha! £12 is such a bargain, you look lovely!! :) xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete