Pages - Menu

Friday, 13 December 2013

Working at the Clothes Show Live

Recently I know I have been a bit slacking with posting stuff. I have just been so busy with the end of first term at uni then working in the clothes show in the NEC, but I'm all done now and got plenty of time for blogging :). So I thought I'd tell you all about my recent time working at the NEC with Love Pink Boutique. I helped the company on their stall they had at the clothes show. I worked with them everyday it was open, Friday to Tuesday. It was extremely tiring but definitely an experience I wouldn't mind repeating! The company had never done it before so it was new to us all, but it went very well and managed to sell lots of stuff and get the name out to everyone!
I also got to watch the show on the last day, which was good, not as good as it's been before and I also noticed this year was the skinniest the models had ever been which I didn't think was right! Of course my favourite model, BB was there, he's always nice to look at! 
Overall it was an amazing experience and I have lots of new clothes to show you in future posts, which will be coming soon!
Jemma 
ox












1 comment: