Pages - Menu

Monday, 29 July 2013

Summer Dresses

One thing I love about summer is the fact most clothing is all floaty and girly, I'm not a girly girl but I do like to dress up nice every now and again. I love my Lace Insert Maxi Dress from boohoo. Its so easy to wear and I love the fact I can dress up or down! I also think the colour is perfect at the minute, with whites being a massive trend this season, it's an easy and quick way to wear this trend. I also love the brown clutch bag that I wore with it. You could add a black accessories to be on trend with the massive monochrome trend! The only thing I would say is how long it is, but I suppose that's what happens when your 5 ft 4", but oh well! I was lucky enough to take the photo when it was sunny for about 2 hours, have to say weather isn't looking too great this week! 
I'll hopefully be blogging a bit more this week as last week was a mad one, so with a couple of days off this week hopefully I'll be to catch up on everything I've been putting off!
Jemma
oxo





No comments:

Post a Comment